Also known as the "Fang fighter," the Concord Dawn Protectorate starfighter was a fast and sleek Mandalorian vessel custom-built for fighter combat. Equipped with a hidden torpedo launcher and pivot wings that provided vector thrust control, the Protectorate starfighter lent itself well to its pilots' aggressive approaches. They leveraged their ship's unmatched agility and narrow attack profile to execute the deadly head-on charges of the Concordia Face Off maneuver.
Pulled from Star Wars Rebels and the pages of Star Wars: Kanan, the Protectorate starfighter enters X-Wing as one of the most potent—and most deceptively simple—vessels in the Scum and Villainy fleet. It boasts a healthy and aggressive stat line of three attack, three agility, and four hull, and it grants its pilots access to the focus, target lock, barrel roll, and boost actions.
But while the ship's range of actions and maneuver dial, combined with its lack of shields, suggest that it should be a classic arc-dodger in the vein of the A-wing and the TIE interceptor, its pilots, like Fenn Rau, tend to favor brash, head-on charges. Accordingly, among the expansion's six ship cards and two upgrades, you will find no fewer than four cards that reference "Range 1," and three that reward you for flying straight into your opponent's firing arc.
• A Scum and Villainy expansion pack for the best-selling X-Wing miniatures game
• Contains one highly detailed and pre-painted Protectorate starfighter (aka Fang fighter)
• The Protectorate starfighter is a sleek Mandalorian craft well-suited to close quarters dogfights
• Six ship cards feature Fenn Rau and two more unique aces
• Both of the expansion’s two upgrades encourage a daring new play style