FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE INTO KITTENS AND EXPLOSIONS AND BOOB WIZARDS AND SOMETIMES BUTTS
Same game mechanics as the original, but contains card art too horrible/incredible to include in a kid-friendly version
Exploding Kittens is a highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette. Players try to avoid drawing Exploding Kittens (which boot them from the game) using dirty sasquatch underpants, releasing the torture bunnies, and drinking an entire bottle of bald eagle tears. This game is wonderfully inappropriate, super fun, and easy to learn.
The NSFW version of the game contains the full version of Exploding Kittens, but the artwork on each card has been replaced with content deemed `too horrible and amazing to be used in the standard Exploding Kittens game!
* Exploding Kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
* Party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players when combined with any other deck).
* This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by The Oatmeal.
* Includes 56 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
* This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not meow